UP Scholarship Scheme is a new initiative taken by Uttar Pradesh government. It is very helpful for millions of poor students.
UP Scholarship Form Status can be checked from the official website. At the time of checking the status, students can get information about students list and the date of applying.
Many students in the state are from poor families. Such students can not complete their studies due to the poor financial condition of their families. In such circumstances, the students either leave their studies or look for employment to complete their education. The UP Government has started this scheme to help such students and led them to study.
About UP Scholarship – UP Scholarship Application Form Details
|Board Name||Department of Backward Class Welfare|
|Purpose||Scholarship for poor Students|
|Scheme Parts||Post-matric/ Pre-matric|
Uttar Pradesh scholarship has been started to help poor and intelligent students of the state because the Uttar Pradesh government believes that it is not right for any student to leave their studies because of their financial condition. In such a way the government helps students in different ways.
The UP scholarship scheme is divided mainly into two parts, one is Post matric Scholarship and second is Pre-matric Scholarship i.e the government provides Dashmotar Scholarship as post-matric and pre-matric.
Its main objective is to make the students self-reliant. That’s why it is also known as Saksham. Such programs help the poor students get higher education without any difficulty and realize their dreams.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
Eligibility for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- All the candidates of General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities categories can apply for this if they are students of 9th or 10th class in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the family of the candidates should not exceed 2 lakh.
Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship
- All the students who want to receive 11, 12 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level education can apply for it.
- The UP government has divided all 575 courses into 4 groups. Students who have registered for any of these can apply for it.
- For post-metric scholarship, the income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum.
UP Scholarship Student Registration 2017 – Check List, Status
Students can view their UP Scholarship status using their registration number. For this, students can also use the following links:
|Post matric Other than Intermediate Classes||Fresh|
|Post matric Other State||Fresh|
|Login (After Registration) Pre-matric (Class 9-10)||Fresh|
|Post Matric Courses (Inside State/ Outside State)||Fresh (Inside State/ Outside State)|
|Post Matric Courses Renewal||Renewal (Inside State) |
Renewal (Outside State)
|Check Renewal Status and Due for renew||Check Renewal Status|
Due for Renewal List
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Official Data
The total number of registrations for the up scholarship, applications number, etc. is as follows:
|Schemes||Registrations||Form Filled||Final Submission||Total Colleges||Forwarded By Institutions|
How to Apply UP Scholarship Application Form Online – Step by Step Complete guide
Students who are interested in the UP scholarship scheme and who need financial help to complete their studies can apply online for this scholarship. Candidates will have to submit their applications before the deadline for this scheme.
After completion of the application process, the department will check the applications, from which fake and incorrect applications will be removed. After this, a list of selected students will be issued by the department. Selected students will be given the amount of scholarship.
Step for Register UP Scholarship Application Form-
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website of the scheme which is http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- Then at home page click on ‘Register’ link for new registration if you have already registered then click on ‘login’ for more details.
- Now fill all the details carefully and Keep in mind that due to your small mistake, your application may be rejected.
- After that upload your photograph and signature.
- Now click on submit and take a print of your application form for further uses.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship
- Birth Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Affidavit as mentioned in the official notification.
- Residence Certificate.
- School or College Certificates.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
Complete Information for Post Matric, Pre Matric Scholarship
UP scholarship will be distributed in January. About 17 lakh students of the state will get scholarship money in their bank account. If we look at the previous data, the year 2016, about 39 lakh students applied for it, out of which about 22 lakh applications were rejected.
The application process for Uttar Pradesh scholarship started in August and was completed in December. Students can view their status after the completion of the application process, for which read the complete information given here.
Students can call the numbers given in the table below for any other information.
|Up Scholarship Help Line Phone Numbers|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online at scholarship.up.nic.in
All the students who have applied for this scholarship can check UP Scholarship Student Name List from the official website. For this, students must follow some simple methods.
- At first, open the scholarship website scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Now click on ‘Application Status’.
- After that enter your registration number.
- Now hit on submit button and check your status.
You can also use the direct links given below.
|Dashmottar Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|
|Class 9-10 Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|