The Department of Backwards Class Welfare and the state Government of Karnataka has started KARePass Scholarship scheme with the aim to help the poor students. Post Matric Scholarship distribution will complete in online mode for which the candidates have to apply the Karnataka ePass application through karepass.cgg.gov.in.
The state Government will provide this scholarship to the students of Karnataka state through ePass Pre and Post-matric scholarship with the help of the Department of Backward Class Welfare.
This scheme link with all the departments, schools and colleges of the state so that all the needy students can get the amount of scholarship and it can help in improving the economic condition of the country.
About Karnataka ePass Scheme
The main motive of this Scholarship is to Encourage the poor students belonging to backward classes toward study. The KARepass scheme or Karnataka ePass scheme has launched on 1st October 2013 by the Chief Minister of the state Shri Siddaramaiah.
|Scholarship Name||Prathibha Puraskar|
|Launched on||1st Oct 2013|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Karnataka|
The main purpose of this scholarship is to encourage the students of the backward classes to get the higher education. Karnataka Government has initiated this program to help those students who want to get higher education but do not pay their study fees because of their weak financial condition. Every year lakhs of students take advantage of the amount of this scheme to complete their education.
The State Government provide the financial help in the following manner-
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Fee Concession Scheme
- Food and Accommodation Scholarship
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
Eligibility for KAR ePass Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship
Students who are categorized as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled, and Economically Backward Class can apply for this program.
The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed 2 lakh.
How to Apply Online for KAR ePass Scholarship
Candidates need to submit their applications online to avail this scheme. Students can submit their application by following some rules given here.
- Candidates will have to go to the Karnataka ePass official website karepass.cgg.gov.in to submit applications for KAR ePass Scholarship.
- After this, open the Apply online tab on the main page of the website.
- Now after opening it, fill all your details carefully and then submit your form.
Find KAR ePass Application Number
Candidates must know their KAR ePass Application Number because the student can see the status of their scholarship through the application number. You can follow the instructions given below to find out your application number.
Step-1. First, go to the main website of KAR ePass which is www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Step-2. After this, select the option of Know Your Application Number.
Step-3. Please accurately describe all the options asked.
- Fresh/ Renewal: In this, you have to fill your status that you want to know about Fresh or Renewal.
- Academic Year: In this option, you have to choose your academic year.
- SSLC Examination Number: Enter your hall ticket.
- Year of Pass: In this, you have to enter your passing year.
- SSLC Pass Type: There is a selection of your education board in which SSLC has passed.
- Date of Birth: This is to include your date of birth.
Step-4. After filling all these options, click on the Get Scholarship Details option to see your application number.
How to Know Your KAR ePass Application Status
- All students will have to go to the official website of Karnataka ePass www.karepass.cgg.gov.in to check their application status.
- Now select the application status option.
- After this, fill out all your information i.e Application Number, Academic Year, SSLC Pass Type, Year of Pass, SSLC Registration Number, Date of Birth etc.
- After that, click the get status button and check your status.
A good initiative has been initiated by the Government of Karnataka by introducing this scheme. A lot of candidates take advantage of KAR ePass every year and with the help of this scholarship, they fulfill their dream of achieving higher education.
Karnataka ePass Contact Details for Help:
If you have any problem or question related to the Mistake of application entry, New user id creation, Questions related to SSLC marks, To add a new bank or IFSCs, then you can contact the officials using the addresses, mobile numbers or email address given here.
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore, PIN – 560052.
Contact Numbers- 9480818013, 9480820232, (080) 22374837.
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information related to this scheme on its official website.