The Amar Ujala Foundation has started the process for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. The Foundation has invited the online application from the eligible candidates for this scholarship scheme. The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship will be provided to the brilliant students.
All the students who have complete their 10th or 12th class can apply for this scholarship scheme. The scholarship scheme is very helpful for those students who belong to the low-income family and don’t able to complete their higher education. This scholarship amount is very useful for them; they can buy important books, pay their institute or college fees and use for any other works.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017
The Amar Ujala Foundation has started this scholarship in the memory of late Mr. Atul Maheshwaer Ji. The foundation will provide the best award to the selected candidates. In 2015 total 36 students were selected for this scholarship program.
The foundation will distribute 30 thousand rupees to the students of High School Level, and 50 thousand rupees was awarded to the students of Intermediate level. All the students who have complete their 10th or 12th can apply their application for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship.
Eligibility for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- The students have at least 60% marks in 9th to 12th class.
- The family income of students is not more than 1.50 lakhs.
- The candidates need to upload the passport size photo, id proof and mark sheet provided by the institute or board.
How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
The students who have to complete their 9th to 12th class can apply their application for this scheme. The application for Atul Maheshwari Chatravriti Scheme will be accepted online only. The students can apply their online application by using the following steps. Students are suggested to read the instruction carefully before applying their application.
- First of all, open the link given below for apply online application form.
- Then select your way to sign up.
- After that fill all the details carefully and upload the required documents.
- Then click on submit and take a print of application form.