NDA Exam Pattern, NDA Exam Syllabus – NDA exam is going to conduct by the UPSC. All the candidates are now searching for their NDA exam date and exam syllabus. If you are looking for NDA exam pattern and exam syllabus, then you are at right place.
Here we mention the NDA exam syllabus, Exam Pattern. The Written exam for NDA or NA is conducting twice in a year. NDA exam syllabus and exam pattern and other details like subject wise marks are given below.
NDA Exam Syllabus
The UPSC which is also known as Union Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. The department will conduct the written exam for NDA and NA (Naval Academy) every year. The Selection of candidates for these posts commonly based on written exam, interview and medical test. Here on this page, we will provide you all details about NDA exam syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Total marks: 900 marks
- Part of Paper: Two parts
- Exam Time: 2.5 hours for each part.
NDA Exam will be divided into two parts: Part-I and Part-II. The Part-I consist questions from Mathematics and Part-II consist questions from General Ability. The Part-I examination will be conducting in the morning shift and Part-II examination will be conducting in evening shift. The time interval for each part is 2.5 hours. There are total 120 questions in Part-I for 300 marks and total 150 question in Part-II for 600 marks.
NDA Exam Pattern
The Subject-wise exam syllabus is mention here. Aspirants can check their NDA Exam Syllabus with subjects.
Paper-I Mathematics Syllabus
- Algebra: – Arithmetic, Binary numbers, Binomial theorem, Cartesian product relation, Complex numbers, Concept of a set, Cube roots of unity, De Morgan laws, equivalence relation, modulus argument, operations on sets, Quadratic equations.
- Analytical Geometry: – Angle between two lines, Distance of a point from a line, Distance formula, Ellipse, Equation of a line, Eccentricity of a conic, Equation of the circle and Standard forms of a parabola.
- Differential Calculus: – Composite functions, Concept of a real valued function domain, Derivative, Product & quotient of functions, the range of a function.
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations: – Exponential &hyperbolic functions, General &particular solution of a differential equation, Integration substitution and parts, Integration as the inverse of differentiation, Standard Integrals, Trigonometric.
- Matrices & Determinants: – Adjoint & inverse of a square matrix, Basic properties of determinants, Determinant of a matrix, Operations on matrices.
Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Statist and Probability.
Paper-II General Ability Test
The Part-II divided into two section Section-A English and Section-B General Knowledge.
- English: – In this test, the questions will be asked from general English. The following topic will consist of this section. Vocabulary, Grammar and usage, Comprehension & cohesion in extended text.
- General Knowledge:- The question for GK is consist of Current Events (National & International events, sports events etc), General Science (Eminent Scientists, Elementary knowledge of human Body, Life Cells Proto plasms & Tissues etc), Geography (International Date Line, Origin of Earth, Weathering, Earth shape etc), Chemistry (Elements Mixtures, Properties of Air and Water, Physical and Chemical changes, Acids bases and salts, Chemical Equations, Law of Chemical Combination etc) and Physics (Mass,Volume, Physical States of Matter, Specific Gravity, Density, Weight, Principle of Archimedes, Velocity and Acceleration, Pressure etc).
It is the complete exam syllabus for NDA. For any details you can comment us.