Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a recruitment Notification for various posts. There are total 2072 vacancies for Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers. It is an excellent opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for jobs of Teacher. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply their online application from the official website. The applications for these posts will start now. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, etc. are given below.
Age Limit: – The candidate’s age should not be more than 45 years as on 31st July 2016.Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commissioner
Qualifications: – The qualification for these posts are:
- Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognised institution/University.
- Persons holding analogous posts or post of Principal in the grade of Rs 10,000-325-15,200/- (pre-revised), Rs 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 7600/- (Revised PB-3). OR
- With at least five years experience in the scale of pay of Rs 7450-225-11500/- (pre-revised), Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400 (Revised) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
- The experience of working in a residential school system.
- Research work done in the field of education.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs. 7600
(a) Master’s Degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.
(b) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
(c) Persons working in any of the Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. Recognised/CBSE
affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools/recognised.
For Post Graduate Teachers
Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master’s Degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of
NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised University with 50%
marks or above.
Post wise Vacancies:
Assistant Commissioner: 02
Post Graduate Teachers: 880
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): 660
Miscellaneous Categories: 225
TGT (Third Language Teachers): 235
Starting date of Applications: 10-09-2016
Last date of Applications: 09-10-2016
How to Apply
The candidates who are eligible and interested in these post can apply their application before the last date. The applications will be accepted online only. Any other mode of applications will not be accepted. The aspirants can apply their applications from the official website. We will provide a direct link below to apply online applications. The candidates can read the official notification for more details.