National Scholarship (Trust Fund) – The National Scholarship- 2500 which is also known as Trust Fund Scholarship Apply online application for National Trust Fund Scholarship for 2017-18. The Department of National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation has invited the online application for Trust Fund Scholarship 2017-18.
The candidates can apply their application for this scholarship. The aim of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the differently-abled students to enable them to complete their study as professional and technical courses. All the candidates who are eligible for this scholarship scheme can apply their application before the last date. The eligibility for trust fund scholarship is given below.
Number of Scholarship
The Trust Fund Scholarship will be provided to 2500 candidates every year in all over the country. Out of these 2500 candidates, 30% will be reserved for girl candidates. If the department does not find the female candidates, then the rest part will be distributed to male candidates.
Rate of Scholarship and Other Benefits
- Non-refundable fees will be awarded in case of government institute.
- Maintenance will be paid to the students for a 10 month period only.
(Rs. per month)
(Rs. Per annum)
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
- Visual, Hearing and Orthopaedically handicapped differently-abled students, in addition, will be provided aids and appliances, only once during the lifetime, as given below:
|1.||Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
|1.||Laptop or Desktop||Rs. 40,000|
Eligibility for National Scholarship
- Financial assistance will be given to pursue the degree or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution.
- The scholarship will be awarded for only one course at a time.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship without any consideration of the percentage of marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- Students who get admission in technical/professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly on merit basis. In the case of female students should have not less than 45% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
How to Apply Application Form for National Scholarship
The Candidates who are eligible for these post can apply their application before the last date. The candidates have to submit the Academic Record, Proof Of Annual Income, attested copy of Disability Certificate, Fee Details, etc. Read all the instructions before applying online application. The candidates can follow the direct link given below to apply online application.